Do One Thing At A Time
The Myth Of Multi-tasking
Your brain can only do one thing at a time. When you think you’re multi-tasking, you’re just switching back and forth. You’ll get done faster and with better results if you focus on one task at a time.
Task and Time Management
- Before you start a task, make sure you have everything you need.
- Minimize interruptions.
- List the steps to be taken or make a flowchart.
- Start at the beginning and complete each step.
- Stick with it to the end.
- Reward yourself for a job well done.